Please follow and be kind XD

Play chobots today :)

How much people have visited?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A nice party






Hey guys today i was doin cow mission with my friend sally98.And then my friend ebtama invited me to the cafe street and she was like GUYS COME .So i went and everyone all of a sudden turned into chlos's It was so cool.And then it started changing colours and i was quiet suprised.Sadly i could not get any pics of it raining but it rained over 100 things :P.Well i got some pics of wat it rained and wat it looked like.I dont know who the mod was but everyone thinks it was lansbot.I Thought it was canab :P.Well here are the pics .

2 comments:

xboxros said...

what rained?

♫♪Beautiful♫♪ said...

It rained hiki shirts magic lantz magic b-day shirts uhh ballons and i cant remember wat else

Banner!

Banner!