Please follow and be kind XD

Play chobots today :)

How much people have visited?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fake Jessie Information


Hello My great people!

Today i was On YouTube And I decided to get some Information On The "Fake" Jessie.I have got pictures. And I have got proof That its not Jessie so Stop Subbing her and Thinking its her! The person's Only going to make You Hate The Actual Jessie2000 And We Do Not Want Anyone To Hate Anyone on chobots.Here Is the Proof I got !So This Proofs Someone trying to be A moderator but.. They did'nt Plan It out to well so ... "FAIL" loll :) Bye Guys Also Some Blogs u absolutely MUST read!!!
  • Jessie2000.tk
  • Chobotscheatsbychobot.com
  • chohelpers.tk
  • dredredre.blogspot.com
  • chobotcat.tk
  • Agentshelpprogram.blogspot.com
So those are the blogs u Can read if u want to ... Also YOU MUST READ THIS BLOG BLOG.CHOBOTS.COM xD Bye Guys!!

~7249~

No comments:

Banner!

Banner!