Please follow and be kind XD

Play chobots today :)

How much people have visited?

Friday, September 3, 2010

AHP season 5!

Hey its 7249
Im just entering the AHP contest :)
Name : 7249
Age :572
Blogs i work on :My blog :D ChoMiddnite.tk , chofashion.blogspot.com ( except have'nt worked on it in while ) And yahh xD
What being an agent means to me : Being a agent means I would Have a Bigger Responsibility. And I would Have to Work A lot Harder then Usual. :D
Why i think i deserve to be a agent : well I think i deserve to be an agent cos, I work Really Hard On chobots, I try my best not to Sound rude, I try to solve Problems .I Am responsible and caring aswell :).
What i think are one of the agents jobs ? : Well An agents Job Is to Protect Chobots. And help out with moderators. And help New chos (Tour etc xD )

Well Im trying my VERY BEST!
-7249

No comments:

Banner!

Banner!